Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome to Madelyn Sue

Welcome to my blog.

Why "Madelyn Sue"? My middle name is Susan, and when I was little, my mom would sing "Madelyn Sue, I love you, Madelyn Sue, my honey-poo!" (Awwwwwwwww, I know, right?)

I'm anxious to start posting and see where this takes me. I know that I will be posting about money-saving deals, using coupons, and keeping to a budget. I also hope to post some product reviews and giveaways, and who knows, maybe I'll show you some of my photography every now and then.

This isn't my first blog. I got burned out on my last one, yet I really, really want to have one. So hopefully this fresh start will help me to post more often.

So pass this link along so that you aren't the only one reading (that would be sad, wouldn't it?) and congratulations on being one of my very first readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment