Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sephora Smoothing Body Scrub

The last time I ordered from Sephora, I needed an item $10 or less to hit the $50 free shipping mark. I chose the Smoothing Body Scrub.



I got the Monoi scent.

The size is pretty decent, 4.7 ounces. The scrub itself is orange and the tube is also tinted orange. The scrub is pretty grainy, I wouldn't use it on my face. (you aren't supposed to, anyway. FYI. You shouldn't use a scrub on your face unless the label specifically says it's for facial use. Body scrubs are often full of oils that wouldn't be so great on your face.) It's the perfect amount of graininess for a body scrub, in my opinion. It feels like it works. The scent is lovely, it smells like tropical flowers, and just a hint remains after you wash the product off. The scrub leaves behind enough moisturizing oils so that your skin feels soft and smooth for the rest of the day.

I'll be taking this on vacation with me next week.

This was $10 and it comes in 6 different varieties. Monoi, Coconut, Lemon Verbena, Vanilla, Lagoon, and Mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment