Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sales! Sales!

Last night I went to Old Navy to buy jeans. They were having a massive jeans sale. I got two pairs, including one of the new flare styles, for $17 each. I also picked up a dress and a few shirts, making my total just over $60. They were also running a promotion where for every $20 you spend, you get $10 Old Navy Bucks. I got 30 Old Navy Bucks. I can use them as of August 26th. The stipulation is that you must spend double your bucks. So basically I will get $60 worth of clothes for $30. That's great, because I spied a shirt that was full price and I didn't buy it. I hope that by then it goes on sale!

This morning I logged on to Bath and Body Works to find that they are running a handsoap sale. You can get 5 handsoaps for $15. Today only, you can get shipping for a dollar when you purchase $25 worth of stuff. I am a sucker for those foamy handsoaps, especially since they have the fall scents out now. I picked out 5 handsoaps, and also some clearanced summery candles and bubble bath.

I love birthday money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment