Thursday, December 20, 2012

PHILOSOPHY "THE PRESENT"

Today I am talking about one of my favorite products. I have been using this Philosophy product for about 6 months, every single day. It's called "The Present" clear makeup. I guess technically it's a primer, but it seems like so much more to me. I feel like a "primer" is something that is always worn under makeup, but I wear this stuff alone quite a bit too. It smooths the surface of the skin, and makes fine lines and pores practically disappear.



I'm on my second tube. I truly think it makes me look younger, and more awake. This is important since I often get 6 hours of sleep at night which is NOT ENOUGH for me. I think my perfect amount of sleep is 10 hours. This is unfortunate for me since I reproduced three years ago and will likely never see sleep like that again in my life.

Anyway, this product is lightweight with a light, pleasant smell. Sometimes I wear foundation on top of it...if you are going to do that, then you need to let this set in for 2 minutes first. I have noticed it makes my foundation last MUCH longer.

This product is available on the Philosophy website, Sephora, Ulta, and Beauty.com for starters. It retails at $28 for 2 ounces. Used daily, it lasts 4-5 months. I consider that a bargain.

According to the website, The Present is formulated WITHOUT these things...
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan


No comments:

Post a Comment