Saturday, December 22, 2012

PETER THOMAS ROTH ANTI-AGING CLEANSING GEL

I used one of my sample packets before bed last night. I chose a packet of the Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Facial Cleansing Gel.

It's orangey in color, it reminds me of the liquid Neutrogena liquid facial cleanser, if you're familiar with that.

The smell is nice. It smells light and clean.

The cleanser foams up really well, which I enjoy. Feels like shit's getting done, you know? The cleanser felt very luxurious. Thick and foamy. After I rinsed it off, my face felt soft and not tight. I really liked that it was easy to rinse off, with some cleansers it seems you really have to work at it.



This is $10 for 3.3 ounces and $35 for 8 ounces at Sephora. I don't like spending that much on facial cleansers for the same reason I don't like to spend much on body washes...I don't believe it stays on the skin long enough to do anything great, unlike a cream that stays on and soaks in. With that said, I would definitely use this again. I wish my sample had been for more than one use. I am up to my ears in face wash right now, but if I ever ran out (at this point I don't believe that's possible before the year 2016) and I caught this either on sale, or as part of a deal that included free stuff, I would be game.

No comments:

Post a Comment