Sunday, January 27, 2013

Candy Cane lotion...BRRR

Around Christmas time, I got a big 'ol bottle of Philosophy Candy Cane body lotion. (yes, "big 'ol" is the official size.) I took a shower this morning and decided to use the lotion post-shower as a pick-me-up. I stayed up way too late last night, so I figured the blast of peppermint would help. And it did...but here is something I learned about the product...it makes you COLD. The lotion makes your skin tingle, and get COLD. It's been 20 minutes, I still have goosebumps, and I'm FREEZING. This is going to be super awesome when it's 100 degrees, but right now when it's 10 degrees outside, I am considering jumping back into the shower to rinse it all off! I am putting this away until about June, and then I'll be taking it up to our lake house where we don't have air conditioning. My air conditioning will be in lotion form.

BRRRRRRRRRRR.  


No comments:

Post a Comment