Monday, January 21, 2013

JOHN FRIEDA LUXURIOUS VOLUME

John Frieda was kind enough to mail me a coupon. (Not John Frieda himself. I assume.) It was a buy the Luxurious Volume shampoo and conditioner, get a free Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow Out Spray coupon. I noticed that the shampoo and conditioner were on sale at Target for $5 each, so I decided to try them out.

I'm really happy with all three products.

Touchably Full Shampoo

The Touchably Full shampoo, other than it's name, is wonderful. Is "touchably" even a word? Is "touchably full" even a thing?! The name bothers me more than I can explain in words. Anyway, it's a clear formula. The smell is fresh....it smells like a salon product. The shampoo lathers up quite well, and rinses clean.

 I didn't post a picture of the conditioner because guess what, it looks the same. Just imagine it says "Conditioner" instead of "Shampoo". It's a nice, light conditioner. It's not heavy or thick. Same fresh smell. I left it in for 3 minutes and then rinsed, and I could tell immediately that my hair was much softer.

The shampoo and conditioner retail for $5.99 each.


Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray

The blow-out spray has the same fresh, salon scent. I sprayed it in my hair while it was damp, combed it through, and blew dry. It made my hair much softer and better smelling than usual. I have to admit, the "blow-out" is not exactly one of my skills. I have no idea how people wield a hair dryer and a round brush at the same time, and I don't really know what I'm doing with a hair dryer anyway. I don't blow-dry my hair that often, I'm pretty much an air-dryer. It's possible this product is The Absolute Best Product Ever but I don't realize it because I have no clue how to perform a proper blow-out. Either way, I like the product. It retails for $8.04 at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment