Saturday, January 12, 2013

PANTENE SILKY MOISTURE WHIP

I got a deluxe size sample of this in my most recent Cravebox. I tried it this morning. It's a mousse. The directions say to put it in your damp hair starting at the ends and style as usual. I did. The thing is, I don't really "style" my hair. My hair is long and straight and fine and flat and boring. There's nothing to "style". So, I put it in my hair, combed it through, and "styled as usual" which means "air dry while drinking coffee and internetting."

My hair does feel much softer than usual, but that's about the only difference. It doesn't feel that much more moisturized than usual. It smells really good.

Next time I try this, I will give it a fair try by styling my hair somehow afterwards...curling it or something. For right now, I'd say that if I got a really good price on this (less than 2 bucks) I'd buy a full size. The good smell and softness are worth that. This retails for $5.79.

Silky Moisture Whip

From the website: Pantene’s Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Whip helps hair feel moisturized for up to 48hours, helps protect against heat damage and regulate hair’s moisture- delivering silky hair that shines.


No comments:

Post a Comment