Tuesday, January 1, 2013

DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS

To ring in the new year, I thought I'd share some of my favorite drugstore products. I have found them all to be cheap and effective.

Olay Complete SPF 15 Sensitive Skin

I have been using this for 6 years now, every single morning. My grandmother used Olay all her life, and when she died in her mid-seventies, she had almost wrinkle-free skin. This stuff absorbs well and has SPF. I get the sensitive skin version because it's unscented, I don't like the smell of the regular formula. This goes for less than ten bucks..usually $8.99 or so, and you can almost always find a coupon in the P&G monthly coupon insert in the paper.



Olay Regenerist Facial Cleansing Cream

This creamy cleanser has gentle exfoliating beads in it. I have just recently started using this, but so far I really like it. It's about 6 bucks, makes my skin feel soft, and rinses easily.

product image

Cover Girl LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara

This is the best mascara I have ever come across. It's about 6-7 bucks with coupons readily available, lasts all day without smudging, comes off easily with facial cleanser, and really thickens my lashes up.

COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara
Jergens Original Scent Cherry Almond Skin Moisturizer

I like to use this post-shower. It's a classic..great scent, great moisturizing properties, and cheap.

Jergens® Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer

Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care

I consider this the best lip balm out there. I have one at my desk at home, one at work, one in my purse, one in my makeup drawer...I wear it every day, either alone or under lipstick. I also wear it overnight. It's not waxy or sticky, doesn't have an offensive smell or taste, and makes my lips feel really soft. I buy them whenever they are on sale, which is often. They are usually about 3 bucks regularly priced, and Walgreens often has them Buy One Get One Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment