Thursday, January 24, 2013

CRAVEBOX OPENING!!

I got another Cravebox in the mail today! This is the Back To School Snacks Cravebox. I paid $13 for it. Here we go!

Here's what it looks like, freshly opened.


First we have a white envelope. Inside is...a coupon for a free Earthbound Farm product. To be completely honest, I don't know what Earthbound Farm is, but according to the pictures on the coupon, they have salad bags, frozen fruit, grapes, and other produce.

 That's good, that will definitely get used, assuming my grocery store carries the brand. OK, next!!


A one ounce bag of Veggie Stix. Meh. I am not a fan of veggie chips or stix or stax or whatever you want to call them. Declan will probably like them, though. Oh, Declan is my 3 year old. I don't think I've mentioned him yet.

Next we have a full sized pack of Stride peppermint gum. I like gum. Gum is good.


Up next is a full sized Barilla Mezze Penne with Tomato and Basil sauce, along with a $1.00 off coupon. I have tried this before, it's pretty good.


Now we have three SunRype fruit strips. Declan and I both really like these, so that's awesome.


And an Honest Kids Organic Grape Juice drink. Yum!


Two Handi-Snacks. Pretzels and cheese dip.


That's it.

I gotta say, guys, I'm not super impressed with this one. Only one coupon for a free product. A few full sized  products, but nothing super exciting.

I have another one coming

No comments:

Post a Comment