Sunday, March 17, 2013

Boscia BB Cream SPF 27

I got a packet of this with my most recent Sephora order. I wanted to wear it out last night.

Boscia - B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++

I put it on in my main floor bathroom. In the vanity lights, it looked GREAT. I was thrilled.  My skin looked flawless and smooth, and there wasn't a heavy or greasy feeling. I was thinking that perhaps I had finally found a BB cream that works for me.

Then I went upstairs.

The mirror that I have upstairs is flooded with natural daylight.

From my neck up, I looked like I was auditioning for Jersey Shore, or maybe an Oompa Loompa. I was ORANGE, with a distinct mask-like effect where I had put the cream on. I had to scrub it all off.

This product doesn't have different shades, it says "self-adjusting shade for all skin". Yeah right. I have pretty light skin, and this stuff was WAY too dark. It did not appear to "self-adjust" even a little bit.

So, another BB cream bites the dust!

If the shade happens to work for you, though, I highly recommend this. It has SPF 27, and is oil free. It feels very light and it makes the skin very smooth. As long as you don't have really light skin, you should give this a try.

It retails for $38 and is available at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment