Monday, March 4, 2013

New Stuff.

I've been in a winter rut recently...this has really been kind of a crappy winter, and I can't wait for it to be over. With March 1st comes the knowledge that spring is on it's way...I mean, we should have no more than 5 more snowstorms at this point. You may think I'm kidding. I'm not.

So I've been doing some online shopping, preparing for spring. Here's the stuff on it's way to my grubby little hands....

From Forever 21 I got two items. This cardigan will be perfect with jeans and a black tank, when it's not cold enough for a winter coat, but not warm enough to go in just a tank or tee.



And this shirt will be great with jeans, for every day. Also, it looks like it might camoflauge my gut. Or will it trap it, like a vise? We'll see.



From a new-to-me website, http://www.jeweliq.com

I thought this necklace would look good with rolled up jeans, brown leather flip flops, and a plain white tee. (note to self: procure brown leather flip flops)

PEACH MARMALADE BIB


I've had my eye on this Naked Flushed blush/highlighter for about a month now, just pulled the trigger.

Urban Decay - Naked Flushed

No comments:

Post a Comment