Monday, March 4, 2013

NEUTROGENA COSMETICS

I am a BzzAgent, with BzzAgent.com. Recently they sent me an assortment of Neutrogena cosmetics to try.

I got the MoistureSmooth color stick for lips in Sweet Watermelon, the Crease Proof Eyeshadow in Constant Copper and Lasting Taupe, and the Healthy Lengths Mascara in Black.

We'll start with the MoistureSmooth color stick for lips. I was iffy about the color. It's a brighter pink than I would usually wear. When I put it on, I was pleasantly surprised. It's sheer enough so that I don't look like a clown. Whenever I try to take advantage of the bright pops of color on my lips, I always end up looking like a clown. A sad clown. This was very subtle, though, I actually quite liked it. It's one of those Lip Gloss Sticks that are pretty popular these days. I like that it doesn't have to be sharpened, you just swivel it up when the product starts getting down there. Sharpening is a pain in my butt. This formula is very nice...it's soft, it has a subtle sweet taste. For a gloss, it lasts a decent amount of time. It's so easy to put on that I don't mind re-applying, so it doesn't really matter to me how long it lasts. This retails for $8.49.

I have been wearing the Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye Shadow every day since I got my package in the mail. This is another one that surprised me...I've tried a few brands of cream eyeshadow in the past, and every single one would crease up on my eyelids after an hour or so. Not this stuff. Unbelievably, it really stays. It glides on easily, and stays put. Super easy to apply, I don't even need to blend it when I use both colors at the same time. These retail for $8.49 each.

I'm happy with the mascara, too. To be fair, I'll use pretty much any mascara. This stuff is nice, though, it doesn't clump at all, and it gives a nice subtle daytime look. I didn't notice any super lengthening of my lashes, but mine are kind of long anyway. The black isn't too intense, it's just right. This also retails for $8.49.

I will definitely be looking to see what additional colors of this eyeshadow I can get at the store. Looking at the Neutrogena website, I see that there's one called "Stay Golden". That sounds right up my alley. Same with the lip color, I'd like to try the "Rich Raisin". Especially if I can find coupons. Quite often BzzAgent sends along coupons with the products, to use and also hand out to friends, but not this time.

Here's a pic of me wearing all 4 products, and a close up of the eye makeup.








No comments:

Post a Comment